Frequently asked questions
- 1. How can I access the Philips Healthcare Online Shop?
- 2. I used to place orders on the Healthcare eStore. Is this the same site?
- 3. How do I request a Philips Healthcare Online Shop account?
- 4. I need to purchase for more than one Philips account. Can I do this online?
- 5. Will I see my pricing on the Shop?
- 6. Can I receive a partial shipment if some items are on backorder?
- 7. How can I check the status of my order?
- 8. I just placed an order. Why doesn’t it show in my order history?
- 9. How do I know if Philips has received my online order?
- 10. An item on my order should be VAT exempt. How do I proceed?
- 11. I need to change my billing and/or my shipping address.
- 12. How can I get help if I need it?
- 13. What if I forget my password?
- 14. What if I can’t find the product I need?
- 15. I am taking over ordering for someone in my company. How does this work?
- 16.How can I return a product purchased online?
- 17. What if my product arrived damaged or I received a wrong item?
- 18. What to do if there is an error when I try to place an order?
- 19. How do I choose the correct product?
1. How can I access the Philips Healthcare Online Shop?
The Philips Healthcare Online Shop is accessible via www.healthcare.shop.philips.co.ukback to top
2. I used to place orders on the Philips Healthcare eStore. Is this the same site?
Yes! The Philips Healthcare eStore is now the Philips Healthcare Online Shop with enhanced functionalities to improve your online experience.back to top
3. How do I request a Philips Healthcare Online Shop account?
From the log-in page , select Request access here and fill out the short registration form. If you have never ordered from Philips and don’t have a credit account (7-8 digit number), we will create one for you. Once the registration is submitted and the eligible account is approved, you will receive an email with your user name and password.back to top
4. I need to purchase for more than one Philips account. Can I do this online?
Yes. Upon initial registration, you can add additional Philips account numbers in the comments section. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional accounts to be added to your Philips Healthcare Online Shop log-in.back to top
5. Will I see my pricing on the Shop?
Yes. Once registered, you will see price list as well as your contract pricing. Alternatively, your Account Manager will be able to confirm these.back to top
6.Can I receive a partial shipment if some items are on backorder?
Yes. Complete delivery will be set up by default. You can send us an email so we can amend as per your request to email@example.com. Include your order number. Please note that many items ship from different warehouses.back to top
7. How can I check the status of my order?
From the log-in page, you can click on “Check Order Status” and follow the instructions. Alternatively, this functionality can be accessed once logged-in, via My Account > Search Order. Note that both orders placed online and off-line can be tracked via the Philips Healthcare Shop.back to top
8. I just placed an order. Why doesn’t it show in my order history?
It can take up to 24 hours for new orders to update online.back to top
09. How do I know if Philips has received my online order?
Once an online order is submitted, an order number will display on the screen and a confirmation email will be sent to your account.back to top
10. An item on my order should be VAT exempt. How do I proceed?
If your order should be VAT exempt, simply upload a valid VAT exemption certificate at the checkout. It will be checked and the exemption will be applied to the eligible products. Please note, VAT excluded price will not be visible on the shop, it will be applied in the invoice.back to top
11. I need to change my billing and/or my shipping address.
We require this change in writing. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account number and attach a letter which includes: Head Office registered address, VAT number, contact details, ship to address if different from the registered address. Once completed, you will be notified with an email. If you selected a wrong shipping address during order placement, please contact us on 020 3788 5510.back to top
12. How can I get help if I need it?
There is a Contact Us link on the bottom of each page of the store. You may call the number listed or fill out the contact form. The contact form is directed to the Philips Healthcare Shop Customer Support team. The email address is email@example.com and it is monitored Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.back to top
13. What if I forget my password?
You can go to the log-in page and click on “Forgotten Your Password”. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email address.back to top
14. What if I can’t find the product I need?
Click on the Contact Us link or contact your Account Manager. Our goal is to make as many products as possible available online.back to top
15. I am taking over ordering for someone in my company. How does this work?
The process requires the new user to register. If someone has left the company you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can deactivate his/her online account.back to top
16. How can I return a product purchased online?
The Customer Services Department must authorise all returns of medical supplies. To return a product, please fill out the Contact Us form and include your Purchase Order number. Philips does not accept returns of products that have been opened, are expired or damaged. Returns after sixty (60) days of shipment shall be subject to a restocking charge. Please contact Philips for guidance on any returns.back to top
17.What if my product arrived damaged or I received a wrong item?
Please fill out the Contact Us form located in the footer of the website, and provide your Purchase Order number.back to top
18. What to do if there is an error when I try to place an order?
If you see an error when you place an order, please fill out the Contact Us form, select section ‘Others’ and provide information about the error. We will check the details and come back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, please call 020 3788 5510 to speak to an Advisor.back to top
19. How do I choose the correct product?
You can select up to four products to compare them to ensure you are choosing the correct item. Alternatively, you can contact your Account Manager for additional support.back to top